Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Light the World

Hello! It has been the most miraculous, service filled, wonderful, cold (it got to 65 degrees and I am freezing), exciting week! 
I will write more next week about all the miracles Sister Church and I have seen as we work on a special project. 
As for this week..... 
Deegan Murphy bore his testimony and I have never been so proud! Elder Maynes of the 70 came for a special conference about the Book of Mormon, finding, teaching, and baptizing. It was incredible. I got to see my best friend Sister Gadd. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we helped at the Live Nativity the church held at the church next to the temple. Outdoors was a live pageant, indoors was music performed by many congregations and displayed nativities from members of the community. Many people came and many miracles followed them. There is the most tangible spirit and light in the valley this time of year. We have caught multiple scorpions inside our apartment.. all under my bed.(yikes) This is the most joyous time of the year! 

A light the world reminder... 
Matthew 22:39 
"Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
I hope you find ways to serve your neighbors & community today! 

Love you all!
Sister Carter 

1. FHE with our murphy boys
2. Conference with Elder Maynes 
3,4 Not happy at all to see her 
5. The weekly breaking into the library
6. Sister Ellett and I both got ourselves with screw drivers.. same finger and eveything 
7. The livr nativity

 

No comments:

Post a Comment