Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2018

I am in Disneyland.


Hello!!
I am literally serving in Disneyland. The missionary version. We have had the funnest/ busiest/ wildest week of my mission. The city is just crazy. There are people everywhere. So many people to teach. I have the greatest companion in the world, Sister Hammond. She is from grantsville utah loves volleyball and basketball and keeps us laughing 93.5% of the time. We are both STL's and the sisters in our zone are really great as well.  YSA is just crazy. I feel like I am hanging out with my friends most of the time. I have my own bathroom. We get to teach lessons and other things on the U of A campus and see all our other YSA missionary friends. Life is just busy busy busy! 
The greatest part of our week was dinner last night with our investigator, Aiden who gets baptized in 2 weeks, and a soon to be missionary, Baylee. They were going to drive up to see the temple after church but were hungry and home was too far away. We were going home to eat but couldnt have them in our apartment, instead they ended up sitting on our back porch as we were making food. Some of the other sisters came over and we had a picnic outside with the sisters, Baylee and Aiden. We just had the happiest time laughing and talking about super spiritual things. I love it here and am so grateful to be serving here right now! 
I hope you all have a great week!!
Love, 
Sister Carter 



No comments:

Post a Comment