Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2018

knocking on doors of all shapes and sizes


hello!!

This has been a crazy week! It was the worst thing to have to say good bye to Sister Hammond on Tuesday. I picked up my new companion after dropping her off. My new companion is Sister Williamson from Huntington Beach California. She has been out a little over 7 months. She went to BYU-H before this and is part Polynesian! 
We taught our Russian friends a few times this week. One of the girls even came to our ward Cinco de Mayo Fiesta! It is so exciting to teach them. They are full of the greatest questions. 
On Friday we had mission leadership council and it was so fun to see mission friends. We had amazing trainings given on light and truth, ministering, testifying, purpose, and what it means to be anxiously engaged. I love when my spiritual bucket gets filled at meetings like these!
On Sunday we watched the YSA Broadcast at the U of A institute. We went with a recently reactivated convert and it was so amazing to hear her testimony as we drove in the car. Some of the things said during the broadcast she felt like were meant for her. Many moments of revelation and inspiration this week. One of my favorite things I heard this week was, "service is the highest, best, and most tangible way to follow our Savior". I am certain there is someone you can serve this week, I hope you can all find who that is! 
Love you all very much! 
Love, 
Sister Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment