Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Plot Twist I'm training... AGAIN!!

CONFERENCE.. wow!! I love hearing the guidance given from our prophet, apostles, and all other leadership of the church. It is such a blessing to know how real revelation is in our life. The most simple truths are always reinforced as we are encouraged to continue aligning our will with Gods. Elder Zwicks talk especially touched my heart, we all need to remember to "Make Christ the center of our lives". I hope each of your questions were answered and continue to read/ listen to these inspired talks. 
TRANSFER WEEK
Because this is my 3rd transfer here and Sis Nichols just finished her training we thought I would for sure be leaving, but as you can tell from the subject line... I AM STAYING AND TRAINING AGAIN. WHAT!? I love my little farm town and I am so excited for this new missionary to come here! Sister Nichols is going to Tucson to be companions with my trainer, Sister Drown. My baby is growing up! Not sure if its because President is new, but transfers honestly have no boundaries and everyone's predictions are down the drain each time haha its nuts over here!

Sorry such a short email we have so much to do today! (Today i get to road trip to Tucson with one of my besties Hna Delgado... then sleep at my beloved SISTER GADDS apartment!!!😊😊)
Zone conference was amazing, General conference was even more amazing, being a missionary is amazing and you are all amazing!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week:)
Love always,
Sister Carter

1. Presidents and Sister Webbs birthdays🎉
2. Zone Conference
3. Best place to take a conference break
4/5. Bye to my baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment