Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

THE MURPHY FAMILY GOT BAPTIZED

Hello!! Lots happening back home.. first off, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO THE WORLDS MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER!!!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day!!!
Welcome to the family little Benjamin I can't wait to meet you:)
Congratulations on getting baptized Ryan, I am so proud of you!
Happy birthday on Saturday to my least favorite cousin;) Beeze!!!
And happy late birthday to Bryce and Kashton! Lots of birthdays this month!

I think this week has got to have been the craziest week yet.

Monday- ROAD TRIP. I got to head to Tucson with Hna Delgado and we had the best time just chatting and listening to our missionary music:) anddd..... SLEEPOVER AT MY BESTIE SISTER GADDS. Tucson is way to far away for her to be serving..

Tuesday- MY NEW BABY. I picked up Sister Church today. She is from Emmett Idaho, 3rd of 8 kids, and majoring in Dance at BYU I. Sister Church is really nice and likes to bike (!!!!!woooo!!!!)

Wednesday- FINE TOOTH COMB. I found out I have LICE 😰and we spent basically the whole day running between appointments, washing everything I own, and staying up till 1 doing a lice treatment in my hair. ew. We decided the motto of this transfer is 'fine tooth comb' not only because of the lice but because we are fine tooth combing the scriptures and finding all the hidden treasures and fine tooth combing thatcher to find our prepared souls.

Thursday- We got to teach seminary today and had so many youth coming up to us asking if they could have copies of the Book of Mormon to give to someone. The youth here amaze me they are so missionary minded. We worked at the FAIR. It felt oh so worldly but it was so fun to talk to so many people!!

Friday- THE MURPHYS BAPTISM. happy happy happiest day of my life. I can't even put into words how amazing it was. Everything was perfect. As our ward mission leader Brother Palmer would put it 'we whooped ole scratch today' I walked into the bathroom to see Felissa after she got dressed back into her church clothes and she was absoutley glowing. We just stood there and cried and talked about every single mountain we have had to climb this last summer to get here. Heaven would not be the same without The Murphy family and I couldn't be happier to them for making this huge step on the path our heavenly father has for them.

Saturday- Another fun day at the fair. Had some bizzare conversations. One conversation for a good 30 minutes about natural deodorant and how I can start making my own?? 

Sunday- At Stake Conference the visiting authority asked Felissa to share her conversion experience and testimony. I was so scared or her, but she just did so amazing. She is my biggest role model. Tonight we had dinner at our ward mission leaders house, Brother Ellett. His son who just got back from Ghana made us this crazy spicy dinner and I ended up throwing up so much.. I guess my spice tolerance hasn't gotten as good as I thought hah 

It was the craziest best week and I couldn't love it more here. I am so thankful for all the wonderful people I get to meet and share these incredible experiences with. I have no doubt our Heavenly Father has a divine plan for each of us and puts us exactly where he needs us to be. 

I love you all dearly and hope you have a wonderful week!!
Love, 
Sister Carter

Pics: the fair, one of the coolest recent converts ever, fair, my favorite alder twinners (i am trying to get them to marry jackson and mckay), my bestie sis gadd... who also got lice:), my cute new baby, baptism baptism baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment